Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cannen's B-Day Party!!

We just had a family party for Cannen on Saturday. I only let my kids have a friend party every other year...I know I'm mean! But, he still had a great day and LOVED his presents. This kids gets excited over anything. He's a special guy!!








I love this "pucker face" from Bosten. He started crying when we were singing to Cannen. I didn't know I had that bad of a voice!! :)

3 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

That is one beautiful cake and family!

Erica Shurter said...

You're not mean! We only do a friend bday party every other year too and then we do a family outting on the other year! Cute kids girl! They are a perfect combo of you and mutt! Don't you just love little boys!

Jen said...

Happy belated birthday to my future son-in-law :)

Such a handsome young man.