Wednesday, November 4, 2009

OH....Baby Boy!!

I am just in love with this little baby boy! Here's a few pictures of what Bosten has been up to lately!




He is such a busy body! He is into everything- I admit it sometimes drives me nuts....but then I am just thankful he's strong & healthy and is able to get into the things he does!




These 2 boys are such little buddies. I love that they love each other so much.




He had no idea that he had Cheerios stuck to his face....he makes us laugh so much!




Does it get any cuter than this??




Mutt took all 4 of our boys to his brother Sean's Fall Harvest and this is how he brought Bosten home....I know I packed the wipes for him! I don't think Dad's believe in wiping faces!!





I love "morning eyes"!





I love that Bosten sucks his little fingers- I think it's so cute- and I love how he has to hold his blanket or anything else he can find while he does it. He brings such a smile to all of our faces everyday!!