My Mom, Dad & Brother Jerem Come To See Bosten!


Since my dad hadn't seen Bosten yet they came for the weekend
to visit us and see him.

My brother Jerem with Bosten- I can't believe he is
already 17 years old! (He's the baby of the family)
Daxen's DREAM!!

While my parents were here we went to In-N-Out Burger and when
we were eating outside Dax saw this motorcycle and was staring
at it the whole time (once I stood in front of him and he told me to
move because I was in his view of the motorcycle)
and when the couple that owned it came
out they asked if he wanted to sit on it- he was so stinkin' excited
and loved every second of it.
All Tired OUT

We went to Chili's for dinner and it was kind of late and
Cannen & Daxen totally fell asleep in the restaurant!
Since my dad hadn't seen Bosten yet they came for the weekend
to visit us and see him.
My brother Jerem with Bosten- I can't believe he is
already 17 years old! (He's the baby of the family)
Daxen's DREAM!!
While my parents were here we went to In-N-Out Burger and when
we were eating outside Dax saw this motorcycle and was staring
at it the whole time (once I stood in front of him and he told me to
move because I was in his view of the motorcycle)
and when the couple that owned it came
out they asked if he wanted to sit on it- he was so stinkin' excited
and loved every second of it.
All Tired OUT
We went to Chili's for dinner and it was kind of late and
Cannen & Daxen totally fell asleep in the restaurant!




8 comments:
Hey guys! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you! Your family is absolutely gorgeous!! WOW - 4 boys?! Bosten is just beautiful, congratulations! :) Keep in touch!
GOOD TIMES!!!GLAD YOU GOT THE COMMENT SECTION BACK UP!DAX LOOKS SO GROWN UP- CRAZY!
Hey There! Your new baby boy is so cute. I am glad to see he is here. I have been thinkin of you alot. I can't believe the boys are so big. Hope everything is going ok.
seeing pictures of your mom and dad makes me miss them so much. and your little brother looks like Jeff. He's 17... thats just not right. Bosten is so cute!
Hey Karlee! Okay, so I know I checked out your blog when you commented a while back, and I can't remember if I ever commented, so sorry if I did and repeat stuff! (I'm such a dork!) Anyway, SOOO good to see your adorable family! Congrats on that cute new addition, he is so precious! I was just thinking about your family a couple weeks ago when we were driving past Marana on our way back from Mesa. Looks like you guys are doing great!
Your boys are so dang cute!!!!!
Karlee! I was just talking about you at Grandma Nik's B-day party and about the baby! Congrats, he's a cutie!! I love the name too. Glad to see you have a blog.... I like you guys a lot!!! :) email me for an invite.... andrea_genet@yahoo
wow, your kids are so stinkin cute and...wow Jarem is soo big. I feel the same way about my lil bro though. I cant believe he is graduating high school this summer. I'm glad I found your blog :)
Post a Comment