Wednesday, November 5, 2008

OCTOBER 2008


Dax Loves To Paint-

Dax loves to get messy! He loves to paint and color and do play dough- all kinds of things like that. Even though he makes a mess I love that he loves to get creative!


My Parents Come For A Visit...

My mom & dad were able to come for the weekend and stay with us. They were excited to see the boys play.

They also took Dax to get his birthday present....
"Just Coyote"

So when my parent's took Dax to Build A Bear- I wanted him to get something really cute- they have so many cute animals. He made up his mind the moment he walked in that he wanted the coyote. Of coarse he had to make him a football coyote. I tried talking him into one of the other animals- but his heart was set on the coyote. When we went to name the coyote I asked what he wanted to name him. He said "Coyote". I told him that he was a coyote and that he needed a name. He said again "I want to name him Coyote". So now he has Coyote in his life and he loves this little football coyote!!


Draycen #29



Draycen has loved every second of this year's football season. He doesn't mind the blasted heat or the 3 night a week practices. I think he might be just as passionate about this sport than his daddy!!

Show Low Here We Come!!
It has been over 3 months since our last trip to Show Low. I told Mutt all I wanted for my birthday was to go to Show Low. See, taste and smell the amazing autumn weather and get out of this heat!! Our boys were beyond excited....especially Dax as you can tell!

He couldn't wait to see his Nana & Papa and his cousins. Look how happy he is that we are almost there!!

Amazing Scenery!
My sister-in-law Alli's parents just built this amazing cabin up in the trees by Vernon. So we headed up there to spend the day! It was so much fun and I was actually cold for the first time in months!!

Our kids had a blast with their cousins and on the Ranger and 4-wheelers


My niece Brooke and Draycen....


What would a day be for Dax if he didn't have Nash to share it with??


I love this picture of my niece Mylee- she sure is a character. Then there's Strider and Cannen

I seriously loved this view from their front porch so I had to take a couple of pictures with the fam-






Dax & Coyote-

This little boy makes my life happy. So when my parents came they took him to Build A Bear for his birthday and he got Coyote. He sleeps with him every night and makes sure that he is covered too so that he's not cold. It's so stinkin' cute!

Am I Seriously 30???
I really don't think it's possible! 30 always sounded so old- I still feel like I am in high school and don't feel 30- but I guess I really am!!



I love this guy and I'm so thankful that I have him in my life!! A 30 year old girl couldn't be happier!


A mom couldn't love her boys more!!


My face always changes when I'm pregnant- so you get to see my pregnant face!!

More Football-

It wouldn't be a day with out Dax trying on Draycen's helmet and thinking that he is just as big as his brothers!



This Cracks Me Up....

While Draycen & Cannen were watching a movie I was cleaning up the kitchen and looked over and saw them doing this. I had to hurry and get my camera because I couldn't believe they were standing the exact same way watching the movie. I don't know why they weren't sitting down or why they were like this- I just thought it was funny.
The other night Draycen was sick and I went to check on him in the middle of the night and noticed that he was sleeping just like Mutt sometimes does. It's funny how things like that happen.


Daxen's First Dentist Appointment

Since Draycen was born I have been in the habit of carrying my camera with me in my purse where ever I go. I know it's probably annoying to my husband and kids but I can't help it. It helps me capture moments like these since the time my boys' were babies.

He actually did really good. I knew he had 2 cavities in the back of his molars- that's why I took him in even though he just turned 3. Our other boys haven't had cavities like this- I swear we brush his teeth every night and still this happened. Who knows???

Daxen's Wish...

When we were at Costco Dax saw these horses and just had to get on them. He had to try them all. He really wants one- but I just think it would be in the way.


I wasn't kidding when I said he has to do this everyday!!

Dr. Jeremy "Mutt Hall's New Office!



So the other day I got to go see Mutt's new office for the first time at the new clinic he's working at. I was excited to see him hard at work! I am so proud of him and how hard he has worked to get where he's at. He truly feels he has his "Dream Job" and I'm so thankful for that in our lives.

Rain Gutter Regatta-





Draycen's 2nd rain gutter regatta! Scouts is just so much fun isn't it????

Pumpkin Carving...







Our boys look forward to this every year! We only carved 1 pumpkin because we ran out of time- but still they had fun doing it.

Happy Halloween 2008!

It kind of made me mad because our boys weren't allowed to dress up for school on Halloween. They had crazy sock day and this was the best I could come up with at the last minute. O'Well.


I love times like this when they fall asleep just so peacefully and still clutching onto their toy- trying so hard not to give into sleep.


Draycen & Dax both wanted to be football players. You would think that wouldn't be very exciting since they do it almost every day- but that's what they wanted! Easy for US!




Cannen was a ninja- and thought he was so tough!


Dax- I mean Tom Brady!!




Mutt the candy man- since our neighborhood is so busy everyone just sits outside in a lawn chair to pass out candy- it was fun!


All in all we had a pretty good Halloween! Even though it was so dang hot- so hot that when Draycen was done trick-or-treating he wouldn't get his full costume back on because he was sweating so bad- And I ran out of time before to take their pictures...o'well again!

No comments: