My boys took these pictures...they probably do a better job than I do! Anyways- just wanted to share their talent!!
They have tried to capture Bosten smiling-
And have done a pretty good job!



Daxen took this one:

Some friends of ours gave him some hunting figurines...he has loved them and even took pictures of them!
Our house at Christmas time!

Our friends Jenny & Troy from Albuquerque gave me these snowflakes for Christmas a couple of years ago...I love them and every year when I put them up it reminds me of them!
They have tried to capture Bosten smiling-
And have done a pretty good job!
Daxen took this one:
Some friends of ours gave him some hunting figurines...he has loved them and even took pictures of them!
Our house at Christmas time!
Our friends Jenny & Troy from Albuquerque gave me these snowflakes for Christmas a couple of years ago...I love them and every year when I put them up it reminds me of them!




4 comments:
Bosten is too cute! Can you kids come take some of my pictures. :)
Thats sweet! Don't you love when they start smiling! He has a sweet face!
What a cutie pie! I love the pic of the elk and fawn too;) I love your blog, your boys are so cute.
Wow, your boys really are good lil photographers! And that little Bosten is just such a darling little baby!
Post a Comment