Bosten is growing so fast. He is now 9 weeks old and is really starting to smile all the time and "talking" to us. I love how alert he is getting and how happy he is. I just wanted to show my family, who hasn't seen him in a while, how big he really is getting!
Pics from the spring.
15 years ago




4 comments:
What a cutie! I love the picture of the 3 older boys kissing Bosten! It's awesome!
When I see babies smile I know my Melissa kissed them goodbye before they left for their turn on earth... He is so precious Karlee!
What a cutie! I must say I was thoroughly disctracted by him smiling at you at the beginning of Relief Society yesterday. Even from two rows back he was just too cute!
How cute! That just makes you smile! There is nothing like a cute baby smiling and giggling!!!
I had lunch with your Grandma Imogene yesterday! She looks so good and she keep going on and on about how sweet your family is and how good your little boys are! She's such a great lady! :)
Post a Comment