Kathy, Milo & Lydia got to come visit us from Albuquerque last week! They came on Monday and ended up staying until Saturday. Draycen & Milo have been best buds since they were 4 years old! It was a very sad day when we moved here from Albuquerque. Watching these 2 boys say goodbye tore my heart out!! They are 2 peas in a pod and loved every second they got to spend together. I loved having them and I was so happy they got to come and stay with us!




They didn't let each other out of their sight for 2 seconds while Milo was here. It was so great for Draycen to have him come and stay. I hope that these 2 will stay friends forever- because they certainly are just the best of friends!

They didn't let each other out of their sight for 2 seconds while Milo was here. It was so great for Draycen to have him come and stay. I hope that these 2 will stay friends forever- because they certainly are just the best of friends!




2 comments:
hey girlie! I was so excited to see you over the 4th! You looked amazing! I just read all your posts and caught up! Your family is so cute!
Love ya,
Tiffany
Wow, I never would have known that was Milo unless you had wrote it, I can't believe how old he is now! (but of course...). So fun that they got to come visit you guys!
Post a Comment