We spent our 4th of July in Show Low.
We watched the parade.....

Dodger, Nash & Dax

Brooke & Bosten

Dax, Nash, Dodger, & Barrett

Me & Mutt

Bosten-loving the parade
Me & Mutt ran a 4K...

Even though we didn't get to Show Low until 2 in the morning- we got up at 6:30 to run the annual 4K in Show Low! (I look disgusting- that's what 3 hours of sleep and then running will do to ya!!)
We played outside....
after the parade we headed to Kami & Danny's house for a little outside fun!

My niece Bella giving Bosten kisses. Who would know that just a few hours before she had fallen at the parade, hit her head on the sidewalk, had several seizures and took a ride in an ambulance to the ER to have a cat scan done and it showed nothing??? This little girl just so stinking precious!!

Dax doing the slip-n-slide

Draycen

Cannen

Dax

Draycen & Cutter

Cannen & Izaak

Cannen

My mom giving Bosten his first licorice
We watched the Fire Works...

My family at the fireworks

Draycen, Cannen, Barrett & Dodger

Bosten wasn't too sure about the fireworks- he fell asleep like 3 minutes into them!
We had a great 4th of July and we are so thankful to live here in the USA!!
(We also went to the Nikolaus side picnic and I forgot my camera in the car and didn't ever remember to bring it out. I'm sad cause I have no pictures of my boys at the Owen's Pond- hopefully I will remember to get some next year!!)
We watched the parade.....
Dodger, Nash & Dax
Brooke & Bosten
Dax, Nash, Dodger, & Barrett
Me & Mutt
Bosten-loving the parade
Me & Mutt ran a 4K...
Even though we didn't get to Show Low until 2 in the morning- we got up at 6:30 to run the annual 4K in Show Low! (I look disgusting- that's what 3 hours of sleep and then running will do to ya!!)
We played outside....
after the parade we headed to Kami & Danny's house for a little outside fun!

My niece Bella giving Bosten kisses. Who would know that just a few hours before she had fallen at the parade, hit her head on the sidewalk, had several seizures and took a ride in an ambulance to the ER to have a cat scan done and it showed nothing??? This little girl just so stinking precious!!
Dax doing the slip-n-slide
Draycen
Cannen
Dax
Draycen & Cutter
Cannen & Izaak
Cannen
My mom giving Bosten his first licorice
We watched the Fire Works...

My family at the fireworks

Draycen, Cannen, Barrett & Dodger

Bosten wasn't too sure about the fireworks- he fell asleep like 3 minutes into them!
We had a great 4th of July and we are so thankful to live here in the USA!!
(We also went to the Nikolaus side picnic and I forgot my camera in the car and didn't ever remember to bring it out. I'm sad cause I have no pictures of my boys at the Owen's Pond- hopefully I will remember to get some next year!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment