Draycen Made All-Stars!!!

Draycen made the 9 & 10 year old All-star team! He is so excited. They have been practicing every day and he loves every second of it. He has a really good coach- so even if they don't win a game he will have learned so much. Yesterday morning they had a practice at 6:30. He came in all dressed and ready and woke Mutt up 10 minutes early, so excited. He is so responsible for a 9 year old! He definitely loves being on the team and I can't wait to watch them play!

The night we found out Draycen made the All-Star team!

Even though Cannen didn't make All-Stars (he's not old enough by 2 years) He is still an All-Star to me. He was one of the youngest on the team this year and really held his own and did a great job!
Draycen made the 9 & 10 year old All-star team! He is so excited. They have been practicing every day and he loves every second of it. He has a really good coach- so even if they don't win a game he will have learned so much. Yesterday morning they had a practice at 6:30. He came in all dressed and ready and woke Mutt up 10 minutes early, so excited. He is so responsible for a 9 year old! He definitely loves being on the team and I can't wait to watch them play!
The night we found out Draycen made the All-Star team!
Even though Cannen didn't make All-Stars (he's not old enough by 2 years) He is still an All-Star to me. He was one of the youngest on the team this year and really held his own and did a great job!




6 comments:
They are so cute! All-stars is so exciting. Sounds just like my boys. kyron made it and Kason is too young. Fun though. Will you be in SL this week at all? I want to see you and I'll be in Snowflake everyday for All-star games. Let me know. Miss ya!
Congrats to Draycen, that's so exciting! And I know Cannen will be there soon enough, I remember being amazed at how strong his arm was when he was just a tiny little guy in nursery! :)
CONGRATS DRAYCEN!!
CONGRATS CANNEN!! Hannah says "hi"
Awesome job Draycen and Cannon!
Thats awesome! Your boys are so cute! I really need a boy!!
Post a Comment