I just wanted to wish the man that I love and the father of my children a Happy Father's Day and give him a quick recognition of the great daddy I think he is.
Some pictures of Mutt with our boys!!
With Draycen- In 1999 & then in 2000


With Cannen in 2002


With Dax in 2005 & then in 2006


With Bosten in 2008 & then in 2009
With our boys on Easter 2009
My boys are so truly blessed to have Mutt as their dad. He is so good to them and spends so much quality time with each of our boys. I really don't know a dad that spends more time with his kids than Mutt does. Even as I write he is with them at the park working on their hitting- he pushes them to be their best and is right there beside them all along the way. All 4 of them feel his love for them and know how special they are to him. I love how he hugs and kisses each one of them every day and tells them that he loves them. I know why God wanted me to have all boys...so that they will have a father that is truly a role model for them and that they should inspire to be like him. I truly hope that when my boys become men they will be exactly like their dad!




5 comments:
What a great tribute to Mutt. Tell him we said Happy Father's Day, too!
What a sweet post. Your boys are lucky!:)
Yes, it sounds as tho you and your boys are pretty blessed! Nice tribute!
Love the photo of Mutt with his boys!
Thanks for sharing!
Love ya,
Twila and Uncle Chris
I love this post! Mutt is one great Dad!!!
Post a Comment