I just can't believe that my baby is growing so fast....here are a few things Bosten has been up to!

This was the first time that he had pulled himself up to a standing position....it was still a little 1/2 way to completely standing- but still! Dax was definitely cheering him on- I love it!
I'm trying to capture him starting to crawl. He's been scooting around everywhere but has been trying to crawl a little bit more.


He would only crawl like 2 times and then get back on his belly and start scooting (his army crawl) again. I think he still thinks that scooting is faster, since he's mastered it!
I don't know why, but he always scoots to the chairs and then somehow gets stuck underneath them. When he's scooting around the kitchen he scoots under the table and chairs and then gets stuck.

It was so funny- it looked like he was doing pull-ups with the chair!

He just puts a smile on my face!!
This was the first time that he had pulled himself up to a standing position....it was still a little 1/2 way to completely standing- but still! Dax was definitely cheering him on- I love it!
I'm trying to capture him starting to crawl. He's been scooting around everywhere but has been trying to crawl a little bit more.

He would only crawl like 2 times and then get back on his belly and start scooting (his army crawl) again. I think he still thinks that scooting is faster, since he's mastered it!
I don't know why, but he always scoots to the chairs and then somehow gets stuck underneath them. When he's scooting around the kitchen he scoots under the table and chairs and then gets stuck.
It was so funny- it looked like he was doing pull-ups with the chair!
He just puts a smile on my face!!




2 comments:
Ahh, he puts a smile on my face too:)
He is so cute. Wow he has some good tummy muscles!
Post a Comment