Dax just cracks me up! Everyday he makes me laugh. He has been so much fun to hang around. I love this age. I love when we can have conversations and he can ask me a billion questions about everything. He is really starting to "get" what I tell him and it has been awesome to have this little boy as my friend!!

Who knows what he's doing?? He does the strangest things sometimes, but that's why I love him!

He always steals my camera & takes pictures or he will give me the camera and tell me to take his picture. He loves the camera...maybe he'll be a famous photographer some day!
I know this isn't Dax, but....

Like I said he steals my camera and takes pictures all the time. He took this picture of my nephew, Nash while they were staying here doing their school clothes shopping! I love the pose Nash is giving him!

We also had my nephew Dodger staying too....I'm not sure who took this picture- probably another one of the kids!! Dax & Dodger were so excited that they had the same shirt, that Dax had to go change into his when they realized they each had one!!
I loved having my 2 sisters, Kami & Kira come stay with me! It was a week full of fun for us and the kids too!
Who knows what he's doing?? He does the strangest things sometimes, but that's why I love him!
He always steals my camera & takes pictures or he will give me the camera and tell me to take his picture. He loves the camera...maybe he'll be a famous photographer some day!
I know this isn't Dax, but....
Like I said he steals my camera and takes pictures all the time. He took this picture of my nephew, Nash while they were staying here doing their school clothes shopping! I love the pose Nash is giving him!

We also had my nephew Dodger staying too....I'm not sure who took this picture- probably another one of the kids!! Dax & Dodger were so excited that they had the same shirt, that Dax had to go change into his when they realized they each had one!!
I loved having my 2 sisters, Kami & Kira come stay with me! It was a week full of fun for us and the kids too!




4 comments:
There is just something about boys to me... they are always fun and sweet too. You have so much fun with your boys!! Sisters are so much fun, glad you got to hang out and have fun!:)
Dax is so cute! I just love him! How fun to have your 2 sisters come and stay! I love your sisters they are so fun! I haven't seen them in ages, how are they doing?
Dax makes me smile what a cutie he is!!! Love the pics..
Karlee the comment above is from me. I did not know my Mom was signed into the computer. :)
Post a Comment