Bosten is 5 Months OLD!!
My friend Allison took this picture of Bosten at our annual community Easter party. It was really sunny and I had forgotten his little hat, so he had to borrow Daxen's hat which is obviously too big! But he looked so stinking cute!!
My friend Allison took this picture of Bosten at our annual community Easter party. It was really sunny and I had forgotten his little hat, so he had to borrow Daxen's hat which is obviously too big! But he looked so stinking cute!!





8 comments:
GIRL HE IS SOOOOOO DELICIOUS!!!
SHOOT- HE MAKES ME WANT A BABY.
YOU ARE BLESSED TO HAVE ALL THESE AMAZING GUYS IN YOUR LIFE. AND THEY ARE SOOOO BLESSED THAT THEY GET TO LEARN ABOUT WOMEN BY YOU AMAZING KARLEE!!! XO
That is the cutest pic!!! :)
He is so cute & I can't wait to kiss his big cheeks. I miss Dax too):
I miss you- you are always so much fun. I hope all is going well!
There is just something so special about the last baby in the family. He is so sweet! He totally looks like your other boys..but different too! I love the hat. I can't believe he is already 5 months!
Oh Karlee he is just so dang cute! He is a good mix of you both. Enjoy it because it goes by fast! I just Love your family too!
You have the cutest family!! I love it that someone else has a houseful of boys. My boys will be excited to take a look.
Does this baby ever not have a cute grin on his face? Seriously, he makes me smile everytime I look at him. He is sooo cute!
I can't believe that he's getting so old. What a sweet smile.
Post a Comment