SEA WORLD DAY 2
We were going to split up our 2 days at Sea World, but the weather was supposed to be better the next day for the beach so we decided to do Sea World 2 days in a row. We are glad we did 2 days there just so we wouldn't have to rush around.
BRRRR!!! It's so cold!

My boys could totally be actors- the wall really was ice- so they decided to pretend like they were freezing! I just love them!

The boys by the polar bears
Just some pictures of some of the animals...


Us With SHAMU!!



I don't think you really realize how huge these killer whales are. It's scary to think how big they are. We loved just watching them swim around!
Our Last SHAMU, BELIEVE SHOW!!
We sat in the wet zone- and had really good seats. I was so worried that we would get drenched, but we didn't even get wet at all. Everyone on both sides of our area got soaked, but thankfully not us. Cannen really wanted to get wet though. I was already wet from the Atlantis ride and was barely drying off- I got SOAKED on that ride!!







After the show as we were leaving!!
We were going to split up our 2 days at Sea World, but the weather was supposed to be better the next day for the beach so we decided to do Sea World 2 days in a row. We are glad we did 2 days there just so we wouldn't have to rush around.
BRRRR!!! It's so cold!
My boys could totally be actors- the wall really was ice- so they decided to pretend like they were freezing! I just love them!
The boys by the polar bears
Just some pictures of some of the animals...
Us With SHAMU!!
I don't think you really realize how huge these killer whales are. It's scary to think how big they are. We loved just watching them swim around!
Our Last SHAMU, BELIEVE SHOW!!
We sat in the wet zone- and had really good seats. I was so worried that we would get drenched, but we didn't even get wet at all. Everyone on both sides of our area got soaked, but thankfully not us. Cannen really wanted to get wet though. I was already wet from the Atlantis ride and was barely drying off- I got SOAKED on that ride!!
After the show as we were leaving!!




3 comments:
Looks like such a fun trip! Your boys are so cute!
Looks like a total blast! I remember taking your friend (my daughter) there and the other kids! Making memories that last are so important!
YOU GUYS HAD SOOO MUCH FUN! I am loving seeing all your vacation pics on your blog and FB too!! Your family is so beautiful!!
Karlee you look AMAZING as always. Hannah was saying how cute Dax has gotten and grown up. She wants me to tell you how cute Bosten is also--GIVEN!!
WE MISS YOU GUYS-
Post a Comment