On our second day in California we went to Sea World. That morning when we got out of the van it was drizzling rain. By the time we got inside and rode 1 ride it started pouring down rain. We went to watch the Shamu show and Mutt had to go get an umbrella out of the car, plus go buy another one in the gift shop. It rained for a couple of hours and then stopped. But all day it was still kind of cold- but wearing a light jacket was good enough, so it wasn't too bad! Our boys were in heaven and loved everything they saw!


My boys liked this new part that they added to the park. (The Sesame Street area)

Looking at the dolphins for the first time

Bosten didn't care that it was raining....we kept him completely covered and warm!

Dax loved the Shamu show and didn't care too much that it was raining, just that he wanted popcorn!

Me & the boys after seeing the sharks!

So we told our boys that they could buy 1 souvenir while we were here and they chose shark tooth necklaces. They are so funny. They have never owned a necklace before so they were all shocked when we said they could have them. They were so proud to wear them!

At the dolphin show

Right before the pet show was about to begin...it started getting sunny by this point.

One of our favorite parts was seeing the penguins. I don't know why but they really fascinate me!

Dax looking at the Beluga Whales

This picture cracks me up....we were in the Arctic area and Dax wanted to go inside the ice caves. The other boys were with Mutt riding the ride so he had to do it by himself. While he was saying "cheese" for the picture a loud and scary growling sound came through the speaker really loud and this is the face I got!! It looks like he is constipated!!
Draycen & Cannen's Favorite Ride...The Atlantis




(After Dray & Cannen got their necklaces, Dax had to have one too!)
Dax was so mad because he thought he could ride this ride with Mutt and the boys and when the lady told him he was too small, he came back to me and said "I hate that stupid lady, she said I was too little, I'm not little, I big, huh mommy?" Where did he learn such potty mouth words? His older brothers, maybe???

Atleast he could ride these rides! That made him happy.

Another part that was their favorite....
Touching the sting rays and the star fish





All in all it was a good 1st day at Sea World and the boys couldn't wait to go back the 2nd day!
My boys liked this new part that they added to the park. (The Sesame Street area)
Looking at the dolphins for the first time
Bosten didn't care that it was raining....we kept him completely covered and warm!
Dax loved the Shamu show and didn't care too much that it was raining, just that he wanted popcorn!
Me & the boys after seeing the sharks!
So we told our boys that they could buy 1 souvenir while we were here and they chose shark tooth necklaces. They are so funny. They have never owned a necklace before so they were all shocked when we said they could have them. They were so proud to wear them!
At the dolphin show
Right before the pet show was about to begin...it started getting sunny by this point.
One of our favorite parts was seeing the penguins. I don't know why but they really fascinate me!
Dax looking at the Beluga Whales
This picture cracks me up....we were in the Arctic area and Dax wanted to go inside the ice caves. The other boys were with Mutt riding the ride so he had to do it by himself. While he was saying "cheese" for the picture a loud and scary growling sound came through the speaker really loud and this is the face I got!! It looks like he is constipated!!
Draycen & Cannen's Favorite Ride...The Atlantis

(After Dray & Cannen got their necklaces, Dax had to have one too!)
Dax was so mad because he thought he could ride this ride with Mutt and the boys and when the lady told him he was too small, he came back to me and said "I hate that stupid lady, she said I was too little, I'm not little, I big, huh mommy?" Where did he learn such potty mouth words? His older brothers, maybe???
Atleast he could ride these rides! That made him happy.
Another part that was their favorite....
Touching the sting rays and the star fish
All in all it was a good 1st day at Sea World and the boys couldn't wait to go back the 2nd day!




2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am jealous!
So fun! I think we have all the same pictures, just different kids!!! ha ha! I love the polar bear cave too! We have a great picture of our kids looking scared to death in there too! ha ha I'm glad you guys had fun! Sorry about the rain, glad it cleared up! (We loved the penguins too! We did a huge unit on it before we went! So now my kids want to move to Sea World, be trainers and live there!)
Post a Comment