Monday, March 30, 2009

San Diego....Day 1

Our first day was pretty much spent traveling, but who knew that it would only take us 6 hours? That includes stopping to eat & feed Bosten too! All we really had time for was to head to the beach after we checked into the hotel. Our boys have never been to the beach before. We have flown over the ocean....but this is their first time getting their feet in the sand & water! I couldn't wait to get there either!

We headed to Mission Beach- just to get our feet in the water. As you can see I am a picture-holic (I get it from my Grandpa Taylor)!!



































The plan was to just go and put our feet in...but as you can see our boys got soaked! I don't know what I was thinking! I should have known that they couldn't handle just putting their feet in. By the time the sun set our boys were freezing- I wonder why??

6 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

these pictures are so cute! I am a little jealous! I would love to have been at the beach! I love to look at your blog your boys are the cuttest!!

L Billings said...

Love these pics! You guys look like you had a lot of fun! I have never seen the ocean before. Someday. The place we went to is in Pinetop. It is called Lake of the Woods. We had a great time!

Erica Shurter said...

Great Pics!!! Glad you guys had fun!! :) Can't wait to see more!

Mandy said...

How fun I'm jealous! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an amazing time. Love the pics. I love the names in the sand....

pete/chris whipple said...

How fun is that??? Did just your family go? I loved all your pictures with you and yours.