Bosten is just getting too big way too fast!

Cannen is such a good big brother...he loves Bosten so much. Before school he just has to give him as many hugs and kisses as he can! Cannen- is also OBSESSED with his hair. He does it by himself everyday and will NOT let me touch it! I will try and sneak to fix it just a little bit, but he runs away and dodges my hand. Most of the time it does look really good, but there are times when I really am just embarrassed at the way he styled his hair. But I have to just let him walk out the door to school just the way he is- it's really hard sometimes! He sure is his own little man and I do love him just the way he is....even his hair! (most of the time, anyways!)




3 comments:
Bailee won't let me touch her hair either :)
When they think they can fix their own hair is hilarious! It is hard for me to let them walk out the door sometimes too! Glad you got pictures so that you can show him when he grows up. I had so much fun seeing you! We'll have to do it again. Love ya!
Cannen is a STUD!! I think it's the sweetest thing that your boys adore their baby brother. I can tell your boys are the best of friends and I think that is just the neatest. How was San Diego? Hopefully you'll do a post all about it.
Post a Comment