The other night when I was at Draycen & Cannen's first scrimmage game- I just happened to look down at my feet and this is what I saw!! I have never done this before- I have come close, but I hadn't actually walked out of the house like this! This is what my life has become- I am so busy that I can't even make sure I am wearing the same shoes! My friend Allison laughed with me, but I hope that nobody else saw what I had done! This to me, was just a sad day- sometimes I am truly just out of it!!
Pics from the spring.
15 years ago




3 comments:
Oh Karlie that is classic! A busy mom of 4!!! Totally understood. I have done it before if it will make you feel any better?
I did the exact same thing a few months ago after a long day of shopping. So funny!
That's why I only have one pair of shoes!
Post a Comment