Bosten is truly heaven sent. I think the Lord felt bad that he couldn't send me a girl so he sent me my dream baby. Bosten is by far our best baby. I couldn't ask for anything more from him. He has been sleeping through the night (10 hours at a time) pretty much since the day he was born. He really never had colic like my other boys. And he truly is just so patient with me. Like this....

I knew Bosten was tired and I knew he had been sucking on different fingers, but when I was about to feed him and then give him a nap I found him like this. I guess I had been taking too long to get things done...sometimes I tend to put him last since he's so nice!
His Smile...just makes my heart full of joy!

He LOVES his brothers...and they love him.

He has just brought so much more joy into our lives!
And Again....he fell asleep- waiting on me!

Even though he is my dream baby- I do love my other boys too! If I would have had a blog when they were this age- I know they would have been the center of it too. For some reason I tend to focus a lot on my babies, sorry!! I am just so thankful for this little baby boy! I can't believe he will be 4 months old in 6 days...time has just been flying by.
I knew Bosten was tired and I knew he had been sucking on different fingers, but when I was about to feed him and then give him a nap I found him like this. I guess I had been taking too long to get things done...sometimes I tend to put him last since he's so nice!
His Smile...just makes my heart full of joy!

He LOVES his brothers...and they love him.
He has just brought so much more joy into our lives!
And Again....he fell asleep- waiting on me!
Even though he is my dream baby- I do love my other boys too! If I would have had a blog when they were this age- I know they would have been the center of it too. For some reason I tend to focus a lot on my babies, sorry!! I am just so thankful for this little baby boy! I can't believe he will be 4 months old in 6 days...time has just been flying by.




4 comments:
He is so sweet. You are lucky...10 hours is awesome!
So glad he is a good baby!!! He is just so cute too! May Dray's hair is getting so dark! Dax looks so much older! You have a beautiful family!!!!
What a sweetie! All your boys are so cute! You focus on babies cause they change so much everyday!! We know the others are fun too!
What a doll!
This was the only way I knew to get back with you. Our motel was right there in Mission Beach. The first pictures on my blog are from there, but there are some better ones that I haven't posted yet, and they are from Oceanside. You just need to get on the road that runs right there along the beach, not the Pacific Coast Highway, just the little road. You'll find lots of great spots! Mission Beach doesn't have the best sandy beach, it's got a lot of mud. We found a lot more sea shells, sand dollars and wild life down the road. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment