We spent our first few days of spring break in Show Low- just visiting family! My boys had a blast- they LOVE playing with their cousins. On this day we went & had a picnic at the park and then we went to see a movie! It was fun because most of my parents' grand kids were there.

Strider & Izaak (my sisters' Kira & Kory's boys) & Cannen

Strider, Cutter (my sister Kami's son), Draycen & Eli (Kory's son)

Cali (Kami's daughter) with Bosten! And Barrett in the background. (My brother Tay's son)

Dax, Izaak, Cannen & Dodger (Kami's son)
Little Bella


This is my brother Taylor & his wife Alli's daughter. I guess since I don't have one of my own...I live through her! She is so stinking cute. We love her so much!

The grandsons playing ball. My parents have 15 grandsons & only 5 granddaughters!

Here I am with my 3 sisters & my sister-in-law Alli.
Alli, Kira (& Trigg), me, Kami and Kory

My brother Taylor with the boys....trying to have some organization!
My Brother, Jerem & Bosten

My niece Mylee put this hat on Bosten. She's a funny little girl! She thought she was so funny too. I LOVE how big his smile is....like he knows this is just so hilarious!
Baby Trigg & Bosten!!



We have been trying to get a picture of Bosten & Trigg together, but different circumstances hasn't allowed us to do it, but finally we got some pictures of them together! They are only 2 months apart. I'm sure they will grow up to be best buddies like their brothers' Dax & Nash!
Bosten's New Trick...


My brother Tay has done this with all of our boys. I can't believe Bosten is old enough to try it- and he did it! It makes some people nervous, but being a mom to 4 boys, hardly anything makes me nervous!
My Mom & Dad with our Boys!

Before we left my parents wanted to get a picture with the boys...I'm glad they reminded me to do it. I love pictures like this!
Me & Cannen

This boy is just so sweet!
Strider & Izaak (my sisters' Kira & Kory's boys) & Cannen
Strider, Cutter (my sister Kami's son), Draycen & Eli (Kory's son)
Cali (Kami's daughter) with Bosten! And Barrett in the background. (My brother Tay's son)
Dax, Izaak, Cannen & Dodger (Kami's son)
Little Bella

This is my brother Taylor & his wife Alli's daughter. I guess since I don't have one of my own...I live through her! She is so stinking cute. We love her so much!
The grandsons playing ball. My parents have 15 grandsons & only 5 granddaughters!
Here I am with my 3 sisters & my sister-in-law Alli.
Alli, Kira (& Trigg), me, Kami and Kory
My brother Taylor with the boys....trying to have some organization!
My Brother, Jerem & Bosten
My niece Mylee put this hat on Bosten. She's a funny little girl! She thought she was so funny too. I LOVE how big his smile is....like he knows this is just so hilarious!
Baby Trigg & Bosten!!



We have been trying to get a picture of Bosten & Trigg together, but different circumstances hasn't allowed us to do it, but finally we got some pictures of them together! They are only 2 months apart. I'm sure they will grow up to be best buddies like their brothers' Dax & Nash!
Bosten's New Trick...


My brother Tay has done this with all of our boys. I can't believe Bosten is old enough to try it- and he did it! It makes some people nervous, but being a mom to 4 boys, hardly anything makes me nervous!
My Mom & Dad with our Boys!
Before we left my parents wanted to get a picture with the boys...I'm glad they reminded me to do it. I love pictures like this!
Me & Cannen
This boy is just so sweet!




5 comments:
Such great pictures!! You and your sisters are gorgeous!!
It looks like you had a fun week. That's so fun for your kids to have so many cousins close to their ages.
What a cute blog & WAY cute family...
I just went ahead and added your link so I can check in on your posts. It looks like you had a wonderful Spring Break--so great to get family time like that!
I love the bond that you have with your family!!! It reall shows... I know I have said it a million times but Baby Bosten is so cute!
So you survived the long ride home? How was California? Is that why you weren't there yesterday? Kira and Ryan did so good. It is so fun to see all you guys with your cute kids. Crazy that we all end up next door to each other, uh?
See you next spring break. ;)
Post a Comment