Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Day Of School


Here's Cannen before his last day of 1st grade.

I can't believe Draycen will no longer be in 3rd grade and into fourth. It just blows my mind how fast this year has gone. Draycen has done so much this year....starting with getting into the highest reading level and math level. He started out not being so great at reading but his teacher pushed him to his limits and look what he accomplished! I am so proud of him and how hard he worked this year!
Last Day of School Assembly....


Cannen's 1st grade teacher was Mrs. Marcus. She really helped Cannen become such an amazing reader. She always complimented me on how I have such an amazing little boy that is caring, kind, a helper, hard worker, a great example to others, and just a great student and a joy to have in her class! I am so proud of Cannen too and how I only heard good things from his teacher this year!

Cannen with his friend Tanner. Tanner is in our ward and on Cannen's baseball team. I'm so thankful that my boys have such good friends!



Cannen with some of his friends and 1 kid I don't know...(maybe they are friends? :)) Again, I'm so thankful Cannen has such good friends!
I am so sad to see this year end! But I am so thankful that Draycen & Cannen had such a great year. I am so proud of how hard they work and what great compliments I get about them. It makes me sad that they are a year older and that they are just growing up way too fast. I love these boys and I'm so proud to be their mom!

1 comment:

Wyatts said...

I totally agree! It's fun to see them grow up and accomplish things but at the same time you just want them to stay little! What nice compliments on your boys from teachers. Such handsome boys!