Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Weekend....

We spent Memorial Weekend in Show Low this year. We LOVE going to Show Low especially to give us a break from the heat! We always have such a great time visiting with family and just hanging out. Here are a few pictures of our weekend.


I LOVE this picture! It had been raining and my dad & Cannen were our enjoying the amazing weather and smell of the fresh rain. My parents have the most amazing view off their back deck. I have no idea what they were talking about, but I love how intense Cannen looks while listening to my dad.




My niece Bella was loving Bosten. She just turned 1 and she is seriously so stinking cute!


My sister Kami with Bosten and her daughter Cali


Dax with 2 of my nephews, Barrett & Dodger


We went to church in my parent's ward (my dad is the Bishop) and my Grandma Tenney happened to be there too. She had never even met Bosten- so I wanted to get a picture of all of my boys and us together!


There are definitely times when I want to move back to Show Low and this is one of them. While were there I get SO much help with my kids, especially Bosten. My niece Cali wanted to hold him the whole time and of coarse I let her! Thanks Cali for giving me a break!!



Cannen with my sister Kory's son, Izaak- these 2 are best buds, I love how well they play together and how much they love each other!


Dax with my sister Kira's son, Nash. These 2 sure can cause some trouble! They are good little buds too.


Nash, Dax, Eli, Draycen & Cutter

My parents have so many grandsons, it's crazy! There are 15 grandsons and only 5 granddaughters! My boys always have the hardest time when we have to leave Show Low- I always hate how sad they get when we have to leave....

7 comments:

Emily said...

How fun. I can tell you have an awesome family and I think it's great and that you are all close. I REALLY want to visit Show Low sometime. I've heard it's just beautiful!

The Tall and Short of it said...

I do love your family!
How much fun was that?? I love the first pic also. Dude, whats up with all the BOYS??? Cali and Bella are kinda out numbered! lol

pete/chris whipple said...

I miss Show Low as well...especially after a rain, that looked so beautiful! I love your Grandma Tenney! That was a sweet picture and so good of all your boys! And darling of you!

Mandy said...

cute, cute pictures! isn't the weather up here so weird!? i love the rain, but i wanted summer first! my blog is private now so it won't update on the side bar! i think i sent you an invite too! let me know~!

Suni said...

How fun!! You have such fun family!

FOUST said...

Bosten is soooo big! I love the pic of him with Cali and his AWESOME smile- darling!! Miss you Sunshine!!

Kara said...

Show Low is really beautiful, and that view from your parents deck is amazing!
Random thought--we just went up to Mesa last week and I always think of you guys when we drive through Marana! :)