October 24, 2009
This year the Marana Broncos organization supported Breast Cancer Awareness by purchasing pink shirts and pink socks for all of the boys, parents & coaches. I thought it was hilarious to see the men and boys in these bright pink shirts- but I love supporting things like this so it was a great day!

How hot is Mutt in this shirt! Seriously, Babe!! :)

Cannen- Love the pink socks, bud!!

Draycen-

Mutt's dad came down to watch one of their last games of the season. This man LOVES to watch our boys play and is always so supportive!!

My sister, Kira and Ryan also came and watched them play- here are Dax & Nash at the game!
This year the Marana Broncos organization supported Breast Cancer Awareness by purchasing pink shirts and pink socks for all of the boys, parents & coaches. I thought it was hilarious to see the men and boys in these bright pink shirts- but I love supporting things like this so it was a great day!
How hot is Mutt in this shirt! Seriously, Babe!! :)
Cannen- Love the pink socks, bud!!
Draycen-
Mutt's dad came down to watch one of their last games of the season. This man LOVES to watch our boys play and is always so supportive!!
My sister, Kira and Ryan also came and watched them play- here are Dax & Nash at the game!




No comments:
Post a Comment