October 13, 2009
Every year Mutt asks me what I want for my birthday and every year I say the same thing..."all I want is to go to Show Low to look at and feel the amazing fall weather. October in Show Low is by far my favorite time of year there. So that is it...that's all I want and so the week before my birthday I got my wish!
While we were there Mutt took our boys fishing- I love that he is such an amazing dad! Our boys have so much fun with him!
So here they are showing off their fish!






Draycen, Mutt, Daxen, & Cannen-
(Bosten didn't get to go....he's way too hard right now....We didn't want him crawling in the mud!)
Every year Mutt asks me what I want for my birthday and every year I say the same thing..."all I want is to go to Show Low to look at and feel the amazing fall weather. October in Show Low is by far my favorite time of year there. So that is it...that's all I want and so the week before my birthday I got my wish!
While we were there Mutt took our boys fishing- I love that he is such an amazing dad! Our boys have so much fun with him!
So here they are showing off their fish!
Draycen, Mutt, Daxen, & Cannen-
(Bosten didn't get to go....he's way too hard right now....We didn't want him crawling in the mud!)




No comments:
Post a Comment