Monday, January 25, 2010

Halloween 2009

Halloween is always such a fun time of year- I love it! My boys are always in anticipation of getting to dress up and getting lots and lots of candy! Here is our Halloween pictures-

Draycen went as a Football Player (Big Surprise!! :) He does this like every year!)
Cannen went as a Zombie- ugliest costume EVER!!
Dax went as the "black spiderman"
Bosten was a bat!

SERIOUSLY????

This pictures just wiggs me out!! I have NO idea what posessed Cannen to be this!! But, in the store I told myself that he's old enough to choose and so I just shut my mouth and let him do what he wanted to do! I sort of regret it now cause it was seriously the weirdest costume ever!


What's Halloween without going to the Ward Party???

My 4 precious and amazing boys!!



I love how Dax always smiles for the camera- but looks the other way-



How cute is this little baby??? Gosh, I love him!!



Me & Mutt thought it would be fun to dress up this year- It was so cute...all of the little 2-4 year old girls would walk up to me and seriously act like I was Cinderealla- it was so cute! Who knows what Mutt is- he said a muscle man wife beater guy- he seriously cracks me up!!




My niece Mylee was here for a Halloween party that Cannen got invited too- so they went to that together.



Here is Dax with his little carpool friends for their preschool party.

No comments: