The other day I walked into the room and saw all of my boys all huddled together watching a football game- I thought it was so sweet! We have the biggest sectional couch that they could all have their own space on- but there they were all together!
My boys are so dang busy! They were shooting dart guns and one of the darts got stuck on the ledge going up the stairs- so Cannen helped Draycen get it by letting him step on his back...now that's brotherly love!
These next pictures are of Bosten with each one of his 3 brothers- this baby is soooo loved it's sickening! But I love how much love my boys give Bosten and how much joy he has brought to each one of us!
Draycen getting Bosten to sleep for me.
Cannen is constantly wanting to hold Bosten- he gives him so much love and attention.
Dax is always trying to "help" me with Bosten. Wherever Bosten is there's Dax right beside him. Talking to him about "deer huntin', 4-wheelers, bikes, trucks and all other kinds of things that Daxen loves!
I think Dax wears Bosten out by talking his ear off! Bosten is obviously still too little to want to play with toys- but Daxen really wanted him to try laying under here and seeing what Bosten would do. Of coarse he did nothing and fell asleep! He was still only 6 weeks old at the time!




5 comments:
I know I've told you how cute your boys are - but I'm just making sure you heard me - they are so stinking cute! I love the picture of them all on the couch!
Your boys are so sweet and cute! I love your new family picture at the top too! Sooo cute!
Fun new posts! Hope your Christmas was great!
K Seriously, I LOVE your little family!! HOW SWEET!! Seriously, can you even imagine your family with a girl now?? It's like, that's just exactly who your family is!... And it's perfect! I LOVE your family picture at the top too, have I already said that??? If I haven't, I think it everytime I see it! Love it.
oh my goodness! I love the pics with Dray holding Bosten in such a great slumber on his shoulder- precious!
Post a Comment