Our New Swingset In Our Unfinished Yard!
One of our neighbors were moving and offered to give us his swingset. We didn't have one so we took it. Our yard is so not finished so it is filled with just little rocks...hopefully in the next couple of months we'll get our pool in and make it nice with grass...until then our boys will have to enjoy the swingset and trampoline with rocks underneath!
Bosten Is 1 Month!

I just had to throw this picture in because I think he's so cute. We can't believe he is already 1 month old! He is starting to get little rolls on his legs and getting filled out. He's also starting to really smile and even though he sleeps all day still- he really is a joy to have in our family! FYI Linde: I'm not sure how much he weighs but he weighed almost 10 pounds at his 2 week visit...so that was 3 weeks ago! I don't take him in again until Jan.7th! I'll let you know!




3 comments:
I agree, that picture is SO cute. Your boys are darling. Just Darling. :)
He's so sweet and really starting to resemble the other boys. It goes so fast.
DANG I WISH I COULD HOLD THAT LITTLE GUY! S0 SWEET
Post a Comment