Our Town Christmas Tree Lighting!
Dax waited and waited in line and finally Santa came! This kid is the most excited for Christmas and for Santa to come. He can't wait for Christmas morning!

Notice how he has his hand up "searching" for Santa.
Dax waited and waited in line and finally Santa came! This kid is the most excited for Christmas and for Santa to come. He can't wait for Christmas morning!
Notice how he has his hand up "searching" for Santa.
Finally it was his turn to sit on his lap!
He asked for hunting boots, camo pants, shirt and hat! That's all he wants! Ever since Mutt has gone hunting with Draycen, this is all he talks about!!
Cannen asked for a new WII game, gameboy game and Kung Fu Panda! It doesn't take much to please this kid!
Draycen asked for a 10-22 gun, bullets, a knife and a bike. (And whatever else Santa wants to bring him!)

It's a sad day to me when you can wear shorts outside with no jacket on December 5th!
It's a sad day to me when you can wear shorts outside with no jacket on December 5th!
And of coarse Bosten slept the whole time!





4 comments:
How funny that you guys are still dressed for summer. I love it! I hate the cold weather. And I love how Mrs. Claus was there too, very cute pics!
such cute pictures Karlee!
I hear you about the shorts! It was in the low 80's today!!!
Cute pics! It is funny to hear what the kids want. I love how different they are all!
Looks like Christmas fun! Cute pics!
Post a Comment