Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mutt & Dray's Hunting Trip


Mutt and Draycen got to go hunting last weekend..Unfortuntely (for Mutt) he didn't shoot his own deer but his friend did- so they took a picture with that one. Of coarse they deserve some credit because they helped track him down! Mutt said Draycen did an amazing job keeping up and helping take the deer up the hill and back to the truck. He said he never complained once- even though he had blisters on his feet and was hungry and cold. Dax was beyond sad that he couldn't go too and was very upset with Mutt. Now all he wants for Christmas is hunting boots and camouflage- hoping that if he has that he can go next time!!

2 comments:

Linde said...

How cute! Maye next time Mutt will get his very own! Draycen looks so big! I haven't seen you for a year and the boys ...well in forever!

Tenneys said...

I bet Dray loved feeling like a man. How sad he had blisters! I love how boys just want to impress their dads..he's so cute.