Tuesday, December 9, 2008

U of A Game


Mutt, Draycen & Cannen got to go to the U of A vs ASU game this last Saturday night. U of A beat ASU and our boys had a blast! Since moving to Tucson we have been better about rooting for U of A- we think it's easier to "root for your home team"!! The boys even got to go out on the field....and enjoyed every minute of it-as you can tell!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun! I wish Keenan was into sports! He just has his own ideas of FUN!!

ashley b said...

Hi Karlee! This is Ashley {Butler}. I found your blog and hope you don't mind me stopping by. Your boys are all so handsome!

Tiffany said...

How fun! But I can't believe your rooting for ASU! Jk I really don't care. I miss you though! Your boys are so cute!

Tiffany said...

I meant, I can't believe your rooting for U of A! oops!

The Rollins said...

That's so awesomen that Mutt got to take the boys. I know Tris looks forward to when Linden can start going to things like that with him. Tris had fun that night too.