On August 3rd our boys started school! It came way too early this year and I was so sad to see them go!!

I guess I had bought each of them a green shirt as part of their school clothes and individually they ALL chose to wear green on the first day! It's kind of crazy. I even tried persuading them not to match, but they didn't care, so why should I??
The Birthday Boy: Draycen started 4th grade on his 10th birthday!!

Cannen started 2nd grade as a 7 1/2 year old!

Draycen & Cannen

Daxen started preschool at 3 1/2 years old!

(Dax just goes Monday & Wednesday from 9 am to 12pm)
It was crazy....after dropping off all the 3 older boys me & Bosten came home and had some time to ourselves.....It was kind of nice! Even though I thought summer ended way too fast- these boys love being in school and love their new teachers!

I guess I had bought each of them a green shirt as part of their school clothes and individually they ALL chose to wear green on the first day! It's kind of crazy. I even tried persuading them not to match, but they didn't care, so why should I??
The Birthday Boy: Draycen started 4th grade on his 10th birthday!!
Cannen started 2nd grade as a 7 1/2 year old!
Draycen & Cannen
Daxen started preschool at 3 1/2 years old!
(Dax just goes Monday & Wednesday from 9 am to 12pm)
It was crazy....after dropping off all the 3 older boys me & Bosten came home and had some time to ourselves.....It was kind of nice! Even though I thought summer ended way too fast- these boys love being in school and love their new teachers!




No comments:
Post a Comment