Monday, September 14, 2009

The Navarrette's Come!

Our good friends from Albuquerque, the Navarrette's came for some doctor appointments and they were able to stay with us for a few nights! We were so stinking excited! Our kids are the best of friends and not to mention Draycen's "good, good friend" Lyndsay! We were so happy that we got to see them & spend a few days hanging out with them!


Draycen, Hunter & Cannen



Lyndsay, Draycen (he's in high heaven!!), Hunter & Cannen


Draycen was fortunate enough to have 2 really good friends from Albuquerque, and Hunter is one of them! I love his friends and I hope they will always stay in touch. (It helps too that their parents are some of my best friends too!)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh how fun that they got to come stay with you guys! And Draycen has got good taste, Lyndsay is such a doll! (I remember him having a crush on her way back in primary in sandia ward, LOL!) :)