Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Football Time, Again!

So football time is upon us! Our boys started practicing for the Marana Broncos on Aug.3rd. Mutt is coaching the offense this year and I think he is enjoying it more than the boys! I love that he's able to do this since Cannen & Draycen are on the same team this year! This was their first "real" game. Draycen ended up scoring 3 touchdowns and Cannen made some amazing tackles on defense! It's so fun to watch them play- it seriously brings me joy! And I love Mutt being out there running the plays.....it's going to be a great year!


Draycen & Cannen after their game!




It was so hot- Bosten fell asleep!




The pose says it all! I love this kid!



Dax wishes he could play so bad.....he keeps telling me "next time, huh mommy?"



Then we had to take some family shots too-



I LOVE these boys!!



We're all sporting our Marana Broncos gear!! Hopefully they will have a great season!! So far, so good!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your boys are so cute! How fun for them to have there dad help coach. :)

FOUST said...

LOVE YOU GIRL! MISS YOUR SUNSHINE AROUND HERE!!
The boys are getting so big! and they look so handsome in their little uniforms. Bosten in so sweet in the sleepy stroller pic. Such a fabulous family!! xoxo

Christina said...

What cute boys! They look like they have a lot of fun out there. I love the one with your little one with the helmet on. Too cute!:)