Monday, September 14, 2009

"Wrapped In Patriot Glory"

So, we got a new umbrella stroller for Bosten because I only have a double stroller & now that Dax goes to preschool 2 days a week I needed a single one. So Mutt put it together and since it was in our house Draycen wanted to take him for a "ride". As he put him in there and buckled him he said to Bosten "here let's wrap you in patriot glory". I turned around because I didn't know what the heck he was talking about- well it was his Patriots blanket! Me & Mutt thought that was hilarious! Draycen is a true Patriots fan!






After he took him for a "ride" all the boys played football with Bosten in the stroller. So they would hike him the ball and he would hold it as Draycen wheeled him into the endzone as Cannen & Dax would try & "tackle" him! These are the moments that I just truly love being a mom to 4 sweet boys!

No comments: