WARNING: Turn down your volume or actually MUTE it- because I scream pretty loud! I thought I downloaded the video without sound- but I guess it didn't work! Sorry!
I thought I would post a video of my boys playing in last Saturday's game and then 1 play from this Saturday's game. Draycen is #29 on offense and plays running back and receiver. Cannen is #12 on defense. Hopefully you can spot them out!!
(The video is not the best quality- even though it looked good on my camera, I'm not sure what happened. But hopefully you can still see it a little!)




4 comments:
SO FUN!!!!
That is awesome!
Way to go Dray and Cannen! Looks like they are following in the steps of their dad. We'll have to come down and see them sometime. Looks like fun.
O.K. I know I was there but can't get enough :)
Post a Comment