Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys!!

My 2 little boys are so ALL boy it's not even funny!!

Draycen got this new football for his birthday and Bosten acted like it was his. And of coarse Mutt loves it!





You can't really tell by the pictures, but Bosten crawled around everywhere after this football. It was the cutest thing....when the football would move Bosten was crawling after it. He did this all night long!



Bosten, with Draycen's birthday balloons



Dax, trying on Draycen & Cannen's new football gear. He already talks about when he gets to play!



I just love this picture of Bosten- he is so full of smiles all the time! And every time I see it- it melts my heart!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

How funny.. it's just natural for your boys to love football so much! I think I deleted an email from you on accident?! I saw your name just as I hit Delete! Sorry If I didn't respond to something. I never check my email:(

You have a cute fam!!

MyR said...

OF COURSE he loves football! If he's lucky he'll have his Daddy's skills someday! :D